I wish I had a nickle for every time I wished for something.
No- wait! I wish I had a dollar for every time I wished for something.
(Because, WOW- I would have just made two dollars- and I'm still in my pajamas drinking coffee).
It's really amazing how often we all use "I wish" in our vocabulary. I realize that I say it more than I thought.
But, hey- wishes aren't just for birthdays anymore! Let's use them!
They don't cost a thing, don't take up any room in the closet and don't make your butt look big.
What's not to love?
I'm totally into taking advantage of my powers of positive thinking. Wishing is kinda like dreaming-
but out loud-
(without the nightmares).
Just good stuff- stuff I wish...
Here are my top ten wishes of the day:
1. I wish blogs had a LIKE button so that I wouldn't have to use both hands to type because I'm lazy like that- and the writer would know I approve without having to read a paragraph that says, "awesome" "great post" "LOL" or something generically similar to other commentors- and also, I wouldn't have to go bonkers trying to figure out the blurry word verification.
2. I wish they made a "Nair" for dirt. Just slather in on, wipe it off- and not have to worry about it coming back for 30 days or more.
3. I wish I knew THEN what I know NOW
4. I wish cheesecake was healthy and calorie free.
5. Instead of mowing and gardening and cleaning the yard, I wish I could just go into a program like Windows Paint and erase everything I don't want and paint in all that I do. That would sure cut down on the raking, sawing, digging and weeding.
6. I wish I could win the lottery. I would settle for a few hundred dollars ,but I'd rather have six figures. And why not? It's just a wish!
7. I wish I could go back and spend a day with my mom.
8. I wish I had a paintball gun I could keep in my car to use on all those greedy selfish people who cut in, don't use their turn signal, steal parking spots, park in the fire lane, and cut you off in traffic. I bet there would be some cars totally covered with paint ball residue. I'd watch out for them if I was you.
9. I wish my husband and I were only thirty years old and have what we have now. Mainly, a long future.
10. I wish wishes came true.
Honestly, I have a million more....
What are your wishes today?
(And just because I'm nice, you can just comment with a LIKE if you wish...:)